View Single Post
Old 12-27-2020, 04:30 PM   #299
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Just a reminder that I didn’t just nail the Sneed pick, it was both of those guys.

Just luck though, right?
Actually, yes. There is clearly an element of luck involved in talent evaluation.

Those were good calls, though, and I have no issue with the occasional "Damn, check this out. I nailed this prediction." type of posts, but you clearly have some insecurity you need to work through with your constant need to praise yourself for your successful calls.

Plus, like I said, you're wrong fairly frequently. Off the top of my head, you got indignant with DaFace recently when he suggested CEH might not play/get a heavy workload prior to the recent Broncos game. You assured us that he was good to go and would get a normal workload- he didn't even touch the ball that game, IIRC.

You and I also had a similar exchange before the season about CEH's production. You were upset that I said it wasn't likely for Clyde to score 11 TDs as RunKC predicted, citing the fact that "LeSean McCoy's corpse scored 5 TDs last season". Well, CEH's season is over and he finished with only 4 TDs despite a near-feature back role for a majority of the season.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote