Thread: Movies and TV Star Trek Picard
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2020, 05:12 PM   #156
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Marina Sirtis's husband died in his sleep a couple of days ago. He was in his early 60s.
Holy crap, that's awful news!

Mike was a super, super nice guy, as was Marina. I haven't seen them since they moved from my neighborhood, which was sometime around 2010-2011, IIRC, but I saw them several times a week for like 8 or 9 years and they couldn't have been more pleasant people.

Ironically, they lived next door to a man that's 99 years old, whom I also see walking 3 miles a day at least 4 times a week in my neighborhood, yet Mike passed away.

Life is strange. R.I.P., Mike.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.