View Single Post
Old 07-01-2020, 11:18 AM   #120
Special Teams ACE!!!

I mean, if we're looking at getting max value out of Jones in a trade, I know of a team that would apparently rape their own grandmothers to get him.

https://www.raidersbeat.com/tafur-ra...n-free-agency/

I'm trying to find the link where they visited Raiders facilities this offseason and Gruden and Mayock were both like, "Look, we're not going to be secretive. We will move heaven and earth to get Chris Jones here if it's possible."

I know that's asking for trouble trading him to a division rival, but keep in mind that Andy Reid once traded his first-born QB to a division rival back when he was in Philly.

If the Raiders got desperate and offered a Frank Clark haul like a 2021 1st and a 2022 2nd? Without the 3rd round toss back we got in the deal? Man, that's tempting, especially since we still have Mahomes and they're still the ****ing Raiders
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0