View Single Post
Old 07-01-2020, 11:07 AM   #118
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
If they have to take a 2nd when the 9ers were able to get a high 1st for a lesser player, that's a pretty shitty look for Veach.

They needed to have a better feel for how close they were on this one, IMO. I had identified the Colts as a great landing spot for him before the Buckner deal, though I preferred getting their 2 second rounders.

If the Chiefs weren't damn close to having a deal done, they really needed to outflank SF on that trade. Failing to do so will have significant long-term consequences for KC.
I’m thinking that Veach thought he was going to have the money to pay Jones. Then the whole lesser salary cap shit hit because of COVID.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.