Thread: Music NPR Tiny Desk Concerts
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2021, 07:47 AM   #12
Supporter

Adele is ****ing incredible. That's not really my bag for music, but my God, her talent in undeniable.

Periodically, some shit will pop up on my recommendations of some fool trying to cover her stuff. Now, I like a lot of cover stuff. I went on a fairly deep dive when Big Chief Dave posted the cover thread years ago. I'm totally down with good covers. But Adele? Really? You think you're that? That's like me rolling out on Sundays and saying I'm Mahomes cover QB. The talent differential is...substantial.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.