View Single Post
Old 09-27-2018, 06:12 AM   #1220
Veteran

Thank you patteeu, but those videos feature the sharks from the first part of the game. My problem is mainly with the high score missions of the so-called "special" sharks that are available later on. In the "regular" shark missions I am doing ok, (high score is over a billion points and my longest survival time is 1:48:00) but i struggle mightily with some of these special missions. I struggle to even get a couple of million points.

I don't know if it's just me, or if the designers did a shitty job setting the difficulty level vis-à-vis the rest of the game. I expected Candy Crush and ended up with some Ninja Gaiden shit that can only be beaten by an autistic Japanese kid who has been raised in a lab fed on nothing but shark fin soup and Red Bull.
Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.