Thread: Movies and TV *The NEW Movies Thread*
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2014, 04:54 PM   #196
Deus ambulans inter homines

Quote:
Originally Posted by nstygma View Post
Yes I really liked Valhalla Rising as well. Know of anything else similar?

Michael Kohlhaas
- its a foreign language movie and I've got a copy, but yet to watch it, might be a long the same lines- Mads is in it also.
Brief synopsis:

During the 16th-century horse dealer Michael Kohlhaas has just purchased new horses and intends to bring them home. But when he has to pass a border, a part of his property is taken away from him on behest of a greedy local nobleman. When his legal protest proves futile, the situation escalates and Koolhaas turns into a lawless desperado.

I believe it's based on a true story.

Not really related to VR, but
Mads is in a movie with Shia LeBouf and Rachel Even Wood called The Necessary Death of Charlie Countryman, I found interesting, and after letting it sink in thought it was good. It all depends on if you are in the I can't stand LeBouf camp, but I don't mind him.

The Hunt is a great movie.

He was also awesome in A Royal Affair - historical movie about the enlightenment against Christian suppression of free speech back in the day of Royal monarchies, also true about a famous Dutch patriarch.
Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.