Thread: Football NFL Training Camp 2019
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2019, 10:36 PM   #120
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
I saw a few plays of Murray at Cards practice.

Kingsbury isn’t mixing and matching spread concepts. He’s just going full on 100% mike leach Air Raid. Not even Chip Kelly did that shit when he coached the Eagles.

And since I’ve thought about it, what experience does Kingsbury have with any other offensive concepts besides air raid? Basically just the shit he picked up as a backup QB for a few years in the NFL.

I think Murray can succeed, but Kingsbury is going to fail miserably as a head coach. He’ll flame out just like Chip Kelly, only probably worse
I’d like him to work out. There is so little real parity in the league it’s ridiculous.

But I agree. He will flame out IMO. I’ve seen a few TT games and never really saw anything that stood out as excellent coaching. ESPECIALLY if you factor in how goddamned mother****ing special Mahomes is, and the fact that he was probably going to be great wherever he went. Kliffs tenure looks rough.

Plus he actually stated that he told Mahomes not to change anything in terms of footwork or technique. LOL. And people think Zona is going to be good? .

Still kind of half rooting for him but it looks bad.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.