Thread: Football NFL Training Camp 2019
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2019, 02:47 PM   #117
Special Teams ACE!!!

I saw a few plays of Murray at Cards practice.

Kingsbury isn’t mixing and matching spread concepts. He’s just going full on 100% mike leach Air Raid. Not even Chip Kelly did that shit when he coached the Eagles.

And since I’ve thought about it, what experience does Kingsbury have with any other offensive concepts besides air raid? Basically just the shit he picked up as a backup QB for a few years in the NFL.

I think Murray can succeed, but Kingsbury is going to fail miserably as a head coach. He’ll flame out just like Chip Kelly, only probably worse
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.