Thread: Football NFL Training Camp 2019
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2019, 07:31 PM   #110
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

He is a quicker, faster and more athletic Flutie who thus has the potential for more bigger plays. The key is will he become a student of the NFL game ? And for me since Kingsbury is bringing in his version of the offense that was sooooooo successful with an overall losing record in college I see NFL DCs licking their chops just like they did with Spurrior. Kingsbury is taking the same approach Spurrior did but he is just not vocal about it. My point being, this only hurts Murray because Kingsbury's offense will not ask Murray to be much of a student of the NFL game and it won't be Murray's fault. Yes, we will see a lot of mini-Vick plays by Murray all year I'm sure, assuming he stays upright BUT will he be maturing into a legit complete competent NFL QB as time progresses ? I seriously doubt it. Remember Vick never really embraced a complete NFL QB game until Reid got a hold of him but by then it was too late BUT he did show a lot more gravitas behind center for the short stint he was there.
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.