View Single Post
Old 10-28-2016, 11:58 PM   #198
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
I love to do that! I watch horror films almost nightly - sometimes i worry about myself! - right now I'm just starting Stigmata from 1999
If it wasn't for playing Dying Light and Dying Light the Following about every night I'd be watching scary movies every night. I just happen to enjoy killing Zombies a lot and keep from getting killed myself. That ending was about as good of a horror flick as I've ever seen too. That bitch 'Mother' was a bitch to beat. I was like stay down bitch! Stay down bitch! Still fun playing it because it's like living in a movie.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.