View Single Post
Old 11-16-2022, 08:49 PM   #1994
Cynical Misanthrope

This might have been posted earlier. If it is, feel free to skip this. Send me a PM and I’ll refund the money I charged you to read this.

Mike Sando of the Athletic posted an incredible statistic:

The Raiders are one of 5 teams to have led by 17 points in four or more games this year. The rest of the league is 49-3-1 in that situation. The Raiders are 1-3. A .250 winning percentage when the rest of the league has a .9245 winning percentage.

Tashan Reed analyzes the various reasons why the Raiders really suck this year, and ironically, not having enough cash to buy out a shitty coach is not in the list:

https://theathletic.com/3898492/2022...h-mcdaniels-2/
frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.