View Single Post
Old 10-12-2017, 04:29 PM   #155
Starter

I love Alex. He is the reason I am a Chiefs fan. I am from Utah and went to most of his college games. I felt he was done dirty by Harbaugh and I couldn't support the 49ers after they cut him during his best season off the heels of an NFCCG. With that said... it only makes sense to trade him after this year. With the season he is having he is guaranteed to bring a first round draft pick and some role players in any package someone puts together for him. His hit to the cap next season is $20m and to get the most out of Mahomes rookie deal we would need to cut him loose. It sucks but thats the reality of this situation. Alex is worth far more to another team and conversely the Chiefs by being traded. Let's all enjoy this year of him though and hope we get our SB.
jLoy88 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.jLoy88 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.jLoy88 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.jLoy88 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.jLoy88 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.jLoy88 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.jLoy88 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.jLoy88 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.jLoy88 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.jLoy88 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.jLoy88 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.