Thread: Movies and TV Wonder Woman (2017)
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2017, 07:07 AM   #184
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
I know and either one would elevate the material

I was just trying to say they should give it to someone who's up and coming or needs a career boost.
Ahhh, gotcha. I agree with you, DC needs Vaugh much more than Vaughn needs DC. They need a few homeruns, and hopefully Wonder Woman is the first and not the last.

I think Marvel can afford to offer projects to up and comers, because their universe is pretty solidly built and Feige seems to have a pretty well defined plan. It actually works well for them, to bring in fresh ideas to keep their universe from becoming stale. I don't think DC has that luxury yet.
unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.