Thread: Movies and TV Shogun on FX
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2024, 02:29 PM   #41
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
I've been watching these on-demand, but which night of the week does it actually air?

edit* Never mind, I'll be there on wednesday nights from here on out... this is the kind of appointment tv cable subscribers have been badly needing since Yellowstones ugly demise
Didn't realize the whole series didn't get uploaded at once. I haven't watched since the third episode, but I may sit on it until it's all available. That's what I'm doing with Masters of the Air. Damn zoomer attention span...
Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.