Thread: Movies and TV Aquaman Trailer
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2018, 01:21 PM   #47
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Justice League had the same problem that a lot of Marvel movies had - just an incredible wrote, bland villain. But I thought the 'league' was pretty good; well casted and well performed. They could put a little more effort into grumbly cyborg guy next time (the CGI looked dated from the moment the movie came out), but otherwise it falls in the same "okay - this is fine' sort of realm for me and with some genuinely interesting parts.

Then again, I don't hate Cavill's superman as much as everyone else does. And I really liked the optimistic sort of turn he took into what I would consider the 'golden age' Superman when he returned.

I thought Justice League was a nice step in the right direction but I'm betting they lose Affleck before they really find strong purchase.
Justice League and Whedon's Supes (CGI no stache aside) were a definite improvement from the previous entries in the franchise.

Last edited by Chiefspants; 07-25-2018 at 01:27 PM..
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.