View Single Post
Old 06-03-2020, 10:23 AM   #70
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
In more than 22 years of building PC's for my recording studio, I've never built an AMD, nor has any manufacturer recommended that I purchase an AMD (as a matter of fact, it's been blatantly stated to avoid them at all costs), so I'll defer to you.

That said, I'll never purchase or build an AMD based computer. I'm sure they're fine for other applications but not for pro audio.

Intel all the way.
This is just my anecdote, but **** i've had the worst luck building AMD machines. Maybe its just me and im not matching components well, but im real gun shy about AMD's these days.

Intel builds have just always been more stable for me.

Could just be me though. I'm sure plenty of people would say otherwise and swear by AMD.

In my experience though, Intel builds have simply been more stable.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.