View Single Post
Old 03-15-2020, 06:55 PM   #156
MVP

Pretty annoying not being able to find chicken, ground beef or pasta here. I'm hoping the crazies came out early and are satisfied with their hoard and are done for now.

Estimates I've seen are one third to one half of us infected over the next 18 months. Fatality less than one percent if curve flat enough to treat the severe cases. It's the high predicted hospitalization rate and not having the beds and ventilators for the elderly that scares me. Can't imagine my 85 year old mom dying because she can't get hospitalization.
jerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli