View Single Post
Old 11-23-2018, 04:22 PM   #80
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
I go ahead and switch to a 4-3 (which is actually almost a 4-2-5)
Let Ford walk, no position in a 4-3, too expensive for a situational player. Let Bailey walk as well.
I sign Geno Atkins with some of Ford's money. Houston-Jones-Atkins-Speaks at DE, hand in the dirt at about 280 lbs

I play: FA coverbacker (several options) -Hitchens- O'Daniel
I sign Landon Collins and play Watts/Lucas in the other slot. if Berry returns we're ****ing great, but I'm not expecting it.
I hope Tremon Smith can take a job from Scandrick or Nelson, opposite Fuller. look for undervalued speed at CB in FA and draft. Just get faster, nothing else matters. Just so guys don't look wide open running down the field.

In rounds 1 and 2a, 2b I take: A DT with some pass rush ability, probably another Safety, and another speed CB. Middle rounds I'm drafting OL. Late rounds athletic projects as they are available for any position.

Just my hypothetical .02
I like a lot of this, but I don't think you draft another safety high if you have collins and Berry on the roster.

I also think Atkins signed an extension with the Bengals, so he's unavailable.
Chargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli