View Single Post
Old 04-15-2024, 02:15 PM   #103
On Hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
I grew up dirt poor in Springfield Missouri. I quit school the day I turned 16. Only have a GED. That's it. I do have 96 college credits but never bothered with getting a degree.
I think I figured out why you and I got along so well....besides living in FL and being Chiefs fans.

I grew up really, really dirt poor. I aspired making it to dirt poor. For those of you who know the KC area well I grew up in Mosby Mo....a town that no longer officially exists.

I did graduate HS....and like you have a number of college credits that got me close to my degree but I was too busy with my career to complete it...and honestly in my profession I needed experience more than college.

The difference we have is that I have never had all the government experience you had....probably because I was more Billy Carter than Jimmy Carter.
Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.