Thread: RB's.
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2024, 02:34 PM   #52
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
Austin Ekler is only expected to get a $6m prove it deal, could be interesting.

Braelon Allen looks pretty solid if we're looking for a bigger back in the draft to help block and push the pile on 4th and 1, but he's also got speed and agility.

Here's a guy no one's brought up yet...Black Corum, 5-8, 213 lbs, 1,111 yards, 4.7 per, 25 TDS!!! If there's an Archane in this draft, I'm pretty sure it's him. He's fast and makes guys miss with his side-steps and jump cuts, he's a jitter-bug type and a playmaker: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uztGFNSOcI

Also, how much we paying to resign Pacheco after next season? Dude is criminally underpaid, currently. I'd guess $6m-$8m range?
Corum is CEH 2.0 and doesn't have anywhere near Achane's speed. I mean, you're free to like him, he's not bad or anything but Clyde left a sour taste in my mouth.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote