View Single Post
Old 07-14-2020, 12:01 PM   #560
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
God damn im smart
That's why I was so ambivalent this whole time.

Look - the market was set. Buckner set it. The Chiefs were gonna have to give him a bit more than Buckner got to get a deal done.

Either they would or they wouldn't but there wasn't gonna be a lot of confusion involved here. Everyone knew what it would cost and it was just a question of priority. If the Chiefs moved on, I'd have been confident that they had a plan that would've worked out fine as well.

Sign him, don't sign him - the Chiefs were gonna be okay. But when it gets down to it, sports are entertainment and I like rooting for dudes I like. And I like Chris Jones.

So I'm hopeful he stays healthy, plays up to his deal and I can CONTINUE to like Chris Jones. It's fun to root for a player rather than bemoan his cap figure when he underperforms.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.