View Single Post
Old 07-24-2017, 03:35 PM   #203
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Dorsey's best draft choices were generally guys with issues.

Kelce (suspended for weed), Hill (Domestic Violence), Peters (may or may not have punched a coach, dismissed from the team), Chris Jones (lack of motivation and motor, poor work ethic), etc.

I don't mind drafting for upside in the later rounds, like he did with Fulton, LDT, DJ Alexander, Ramik Wilson and others, but I'd prefer to see Veach draft guys in the early rounds that are closer to a "Finished Product".

The Eric Fisher and Dee Ford approach needs to be a thing of the past, IMO.

I hope we keep drafting guys with "issues" provided we do our homework on them.

To some extent, Kpassagnon is another high potential athlete pick who won't contribute much in year one that I wish we'd get away from. We already made a huge investment in "future" with Mahomes, and Dorsey continued to make picks that won't see much at all in immediate contribution.

I hope Brett Veach starts drafting with an eye for the "now" more so than later, even if he's drafting to replace guys in the future.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.