Thread: Other Sports Australian Open Tennis
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2008, 11:55 PM   #15
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefs=Good
Yer I fully understand where you’re coming from, I know a lot of people who just go against Federier or for whoever’s Australian, but for me when you have wankers like Hewitt representing your country, I just can’t bring myself to go for them. The others are fine though lol…No offense but those guys just need to get more consistent. Both still have a lot of potential especially Rodick with his serving ability.
Roddick is just too slow. Every time I watch him, the only thing I can think is he really is just a one trick pony. His backhand sucks, and his forehand is above average at best. If his opponent gets him on the run, he's toast.

To me, James Blake has more potential simply because he's more athletic, and it seems like all the top players are just great all around athletes. They're all quick and have more than one trick up their sleeve.
Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.