Thread: Food and Drink Strouds fried chicken
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2019, 12:47 PM   #164
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderhader View Post
On the subject of places that no longer exists, does anyone else have fond memories of ShowBiz Pizza?
Oh hell yeah.

You've been saving all your nickels and dimes
(For two whole weeks)
Gonna show someone a real good time...
(Come on Cindy, you're coming with me)

I remember going to the Show-Biz on Noland road when I was a kid...I remember it being right by the Venture store. Birthday Party's and what not. I don't remember the food, just the Animatronic band (Jim Bob?) and the Arcade. Good Times.

(Your're not suppose to eat the ball!)
chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.