Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2017, 09:45 AM   #883
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

They've had quality issues in the past. I don't know if it's gotten any better. I used to own a little Taurus .38 revolver, but I got rid of it years ago. I never had any problems with that, but a pistol is a different animal.

Obviously it's better than nothing, but if you're looking for an economical carry gun, you can probably get a little Ruger for around $400. Buds has a Smith & Wesson M&P 9c, which up until recently I regularly used as one of my daily carry guns, for around $450. And there are all sorts of good options, like Glocks and Sigs, starting at just under $500.

I realize that my gun snob friends have eaten my brain to a certain extent, but I wouldn't trust my life to something that's on sale for $200.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.