Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2017, 07:24 PM   #872
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Got the new CZ back from the gunsmith and finally got to shoot it today. It is wonderful. The trigger was good before, but now it's just ridiculous. Even the double action pull is nearly nothing. He also bored out the barrel a touch so it won't be so picky with the reloaded ammo we make.

I love the sound of gunfire in the morning!
The younger son, well "we", borrowed a the neighbor's Ruger 10/22 tactical (LOL!!!) and put around 700 rounds through it today. My hands and fingers are sore from loading the 25/22 magazines!

He took a break from the .22 (at my request) to zero the .243 and it was funny watching him send the first round. After ~350 rounds of .22 that first shot with the .243 looked like it took his shoulder off. But hey, it was still pretty right at 100 yards so that didn't last too long.

All I know is there's some dead paper up at Lake City right now. And one has a smilie face shot into it... At 25 yards, with a .22, dude is NAILS!!
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.