View Single Post
Old 04-06-2020, 10:40 AM   #156
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radar Chief View Post

Behind my Engelhardt upright is a Takamine acoustic bass and in the man cave I've got an Ibanez 5 string fretless and a Rogue P bass.

Nice!! Just picked up a 67 Fender precision 2 weeks ago. Got it for a steal. Right now, I am talking to a "Bass" friend of mine in London who, when the Ox died, bought one of his acoustic basses at auction. I'm trying my damndest to pry it out of his hands....so far? No luck.. Ah yes - the famous EngelKay bass....

Here is what I started out with years ago (Never actually bought a Double, though)

My "collection" has since tripled 3 times over and my Wife keeps threatening me with bodily harm if I bring any more in the house - so they get "snuck" in.....

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/atta...1&d=1586191144
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	131E96CB-7EB3-4352-9F17-201E8856AE87_1_105_c.jpg
Views:	162
Size:	71.9 KB
ID:	120208  
Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.