Thread: Life Intermittent Fasting
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2018, 08:57 PM   #10
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by R8RFAN View Post
It's basically Atkins with more green veggies ... Don't count calories, put your body in ketosis and the weight will melt away... Sure you can lose weight starving all the time but you are also more likely to quit than on this way of eating... Dump the potatoes and bread and sugar or anything that turns to sugars (carbs) in your system... Get your limited carbs from low carb green veggies (see glycemic index ) and you have no other choice but lose weight... I have to go low carb because I am diabetic, I can't eat those breads , oatmeal and stuff like that , they jack my Blood Glucose up.
I don't fast to lose weight. Partly to maintain and mainly to reduce free-radical damage. It's healthy for you per some health gurus.

And I could never do Atkins. Tried it once in high school, just to lose 5 lbs for summer, and it gave me the shakes. I need a certain amount of carbs.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.