View Single Post
Old 01-02-2017, 09:21 PM   #2
Kind of a mod

• Three Roku devices (Roku 3 for my main TV, Stick for my bedroom, and Roku 2 for a seldom-used basement TV) and an old laptop to serve as a media server and occasional direct-view screen for stuff that doesn't have a Roku app.
  • Subscriptions for Netflix, Sling ($20 version) and Hulu (commercial-free version). I guess I also have Amazon Prime, but I don't really even think of that as a video subscription and use it pretty rarely.
  • Lots of movies I've purchased on Vudu (or bought Ultraviolet codes through third-party sites)
  • Tablo DVR to record OTA shows.
  • Plex to watch a handful of torrented shows that I can't get legally through any sort of streaming service.
  • VPN + NFL Gamepass to watch Chiefs games when they're not on locally.

I don't have the patience to deal wish finding a non-shitty stream on Kodi (and I TRY to stay as legal as I possibly can, though the networks still make it impossible from time to time).
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.