View Single Post
Old 02-15-2016, 02:20 PM   #306
Keep doubting J MFing Houston

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooge View Post
I've got nothing too good to say Tribe. I've been on this rock for 49 years, and if there is one constant, it is that cheaters are cheaters forever. You have to be wired a certain way to be able to do that to someone that you love more than yourself.

Yeah, second chances have their place. You know, for stupid kids that steal someone elses shit, or someone that gets busted for smoking dope or something. But cheaters? They are a different kind of ****ed up. No remorse unless they get caught. They cheat over and over. Like I said, it's how they are wired. No sense of accountability, and very selfish.

Aside from dealings with your kid, I wouldn't give this bitch the time of day. Now, or ever. if the cooch was on fire, I wouldn't piss on it.

My internal alarms went off. I asked her what was up....and she told me.
She didn't lie. She was straight with me.

Being a hurt ass bitch is unattractive, no matter how I feel inside.
Making her miserable or feel the pain I feel won't create anything positive.

Hate
Hurt
rage
wrath

All ingredients for a perpetual shit sandwich that everyone has to take a bite of.

Her and her twin sister call me a master manipulator.
Now I know that they are giving me way too much credit as I'm no mastermind.

I've just learned that you can much more easily get what you want with a smile and kindness.

I'm keeping the big picture in view.
beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.