View Single Post
Old 10-20-2015, 08:43 AM   #883
Veteran

I am at the cancer center today awaiting treatment and I have some not so good news. I looked up and saw a familiar face in the center today, waiting on the docs like me. It was Jayice Pearson. I said hello to him and asked if he was Jayice and he said yes, then asked how I was doing. He seems upbeat and looks good, so maybe it is early on with treatments or his cancer is not that bad, but I didn't ask. I thought maybe the "what are you in for" would be prying so I just asked how he was doing after I said I was doing well so far.
Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.