View Single Post
Old 10-12-2015, 03:58 AM   #871
Trippin' BAWLZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonewolf Ed View Post
Heartburn woke me up way too early, but temporarily. I have been getting that fairly often with the new treatment. I will be going back to bed after this post. So, today is my 48th birthday and I will make a birthday wish for a Royals win, for members here to take some deep breaths and not snap at one another over the debacle at Arrowhead on Sunday, and for me to not end up diabetic since my friends brought me tiramisu, baklava, and a big gooey chocolate cake. I already finished off the bag of black jellybeans, because my will is only so strong. I said I just wanted birthday cards, but they didn't listen.

I have to go in to the cancer center today late, at 3:45 pm, for a blood test and visit with the doc, but no treatment today. That will be next week. I hope they don't have a cake waiting for me today.
Happy birthday Ed! Have a good day man . Making me wish I had some sweets in my damn house
DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.