View Single Post
Old 05-26-2019, 12:13 PM   #1695
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Since I haven't been in here in awhile and already uploaded the photo, might as well put it here as well:

My Fajita game is on lock these days since I've started using the Joule to salvage my otherwise useless 2+ pound sirloins that I end up with when I get my side of beef every year.

I took a stab at queso blanco and it came out very well. I haven't missed on quac in years so it was predictably great. And my recommendation to anyone on fajitas is to find Tortilla Land raw tortillas and cook them on the griddle yourself. 300 degrees or so gets you a perfectly toasted, fluffy, restaurant caliber tortilla.
Looks like Walmart carrys them but not sure if it's just ship to store. I try to avoid Walmart.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.