View Single Post
Old 11-14-2018, 06:46 PM   #68
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
HA!

**** you guys.

Well done ALLLLL DAAAAY.

I like knowing my meat is thoroughly cooked.
That is why you get a thick steak and sous vide it for 90 minutes at 131 degrees. (Getting meat to 130 degrees for an hour passes the FDA food safety criteria.) Then sear each side on the grill. At 131, it comes out pinkish red.

Depending on mood, I might do no more than a little salt and pepper. Or I might sous vide it in a dry rub, sear it over high, and then brush BBQ sauce on it while I grill it medium low.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.