Thread: Other Games Board Game Fans?
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2015, 11:00 AM   #129
Orbital Teapot

Lately, as I've had less time in general, I've found that board games are somewhat starting to replace video games for me.

One of the better introductory style games I've found is called Galaxy Trucker. The bulk of the game is building your ships out of tiles.. scratches a little different of an itch than most games.

As far as two player games go, I've recently picked up Android:Netrunner and I'm enjoying that a lot. It's sort of like Magic in distribution, but the gameplay is very different.
Mr Luzcious is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr Luzcious is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr Luzcious is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr Luzcious is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr Luzcious is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr Luzcious is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr Luzcious is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr Luzcious is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr Luzcious is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr Luzcious is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr Luzcious is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about