View Single Post
Old 11-13-2018, 10:30 AM   #32
In Search of a Life

So I've got a crazy idea on how we could get a corner. It's gonna take some imagination so hear me out. ….

The Jags are imploding from within. Like, Hindenburg just explosion of that locker room. Fighting, crazy shit.

Their star CB is making twitter posts about how they'll miss him when he's gone etc etc. DUde is obviously a bit nuts but he can play. You know, Jalen ramsey?

So, the Chiefs first rounder is probably gonna be at the later part of the first. We've seen what it takes to get a disgruntled CB on a rookie deal with Peters. I'll sweeten the pot and say, "How about my first this year and my 3rd next year to get rid of that headcase and fix your locker room"?

Boom.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.