View Single Post
Old 11-12-2018, 09:03 PM   #31
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pest View Post
I’d offer Ford a contract that’s structured like Watkins. Yeah it’s expensive but it’s really only for 3-4 years.
Gotta keep an eye on that rollover unless you're really just saying "**** it, win it while hes under his rookie deal..."

Maybe I'm being too cautious and not aggressive enough, but I really want this to be a 6-8 year wide open window and the only way to do that is with a lean cap and some rollover when your young guys approach their second contracts.

So with that in mind, total amount likely to be paid means way more to me than structure. Every dollar I save in year 1 is a dollar I can add to the next season cap as a credit.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.