View Single Post
Old 01-23-2019, 10:34 AM   #111
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
eh. If I drop season tickets, I probably won't go to any games. I don't care for the upcharge that comes with single game tickets.
Don't go that far man. I've almost never paid face value for tickets I've bought. Granted, the surcharges might take it over, but there's nothing worse than paying the same price for preseason. I know they'd just adjust the other games if we demanded to see a cheaper price for preseason on the ticket, but the point remains that paying close to face price for a 3-4 games a year is very nice...
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.