View Single Post
Old 01-23-2019, 04:03 AM   #109
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunit35 View Post
We got into a small line around 415. Had no issues and got right through. That was lot C side.

When we walked by the lines on our way to the CP tailgate around 3, the lines were super long.
This was my experience. No problems on the lot C side.

But the pre-game sucked when the flyover screwed up the “home of the CHIEFS” part of the national anthem. Gave me flashbacks to 97 when they screwed blowing up Elway in effigy. I knew it wasn’t a good sign...
RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.