View Single Post
Old 01-23-2019, 12:02 AM   #106
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
I've always headed in around 45 minutes prior to the game and never missed pregame intros or the anthem at this gate. Based on previous experiences 1 hour should have been more than enough. There was clearly something wrong with how security was screening at this gate for this game.

Unfortunately, we will probably never know. This shit continues next year and that may end me attending games. That said, if they increase the ticket prices again this year, that may end me sooner.
I'm a former STH, and I've loved the freedom to go when I want/can. With my hockey schedule it gets tough, but we go enough IMO, and not paying for preseason is wonderful.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.