View Single Post
Old 01-23-2020, 09:12 PM   #43
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
If you’re going to trade Jones.....then try and extend Watkins to lower his cap hit and keep him over Robinson. I don’t think Robinson will be worth the money he’s going to get on the FA market.
What's Robinson worth on the open market? His numbers don't even match Chris Conley's, who tore an ACL the year prior to hitting free agency and was always injured and missing games. Conley's deal was only $4.5 million over two years.

I've never been a fan of Robinson, as he's always been more smoke than fire. But maybe he'll light it up in the Super Bowl and cause some team to overpay for his services.

Otherwise, I'd expect him to be dirt cheap.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.