View Single Post
Old 01-18-2020, 09:27 AM   #40
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargem View Post
I would love the for Chiefs to draft a TE but it doesn't seem the year for it, unless its a 4th/5th round flyer on a guy. Lovett (I think that was his name?) got some hype in the pre-season this year as a FB/TE type guy, my hope is that he turns out to be a better TE2 than Bell and Bell becomes TE3 and then maybe they take a guy high in the draft the following year.

Yeah, I don’t think there’s enough TE depth to do it early.

Albert Okwuegbunum would be an interesting flyer late. Big boom/bust potential. If he made to them in the fifth. I think he’s probably a bust, but he has a lot of natural ability b
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.