Thread: Movies and TV Indiana Jones 5: First Details
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2021, 09:58 AM   #29
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
I'm glad someone else said it.

I love Raiders, Last Crusade was pretty good and I can even enjoy Crystal Skull, but I've always found Temple to be boring. I've watched it a couple times and still have no clue what it's about. I find myself completely tuned out within 15 minutes of turning it on.
What it's about? They're fighting over the goddamn sankara stones! It's not a complicated plot.

But the reality is it's about George Lucas' divorce.

I get that people might not like Temple of Doom because it tries to be funnier, and a lot of it was shot on sound stages, but I've never heard anyone say they don't comprehend it.

After escaping Shanghai gangsters, Indy is on his way to Delhi, the plane crashes, some kind villagers take him in and demand he brings back their magic rock in return for helping him, so he overnights at a palace in the middle of nowhere and discovers an ancient thugee cult has stolen the magic rock and enslaved the village's children.

Then he has to go do Indy shit to make the world right again.

That's it. Now you understand the movie. Thanks and enjoy the bridge scene because it's ****ing awesome.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote