Thread: Movies and TV Indiana Jones 5: First Details
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2021, 11:43 AM   #23
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
I really think this will work fine with a good script.

The problem with Indy IV wasn't Ford, or even Lebouf. Or even ancient aliens - that CONCEPT is fine, but the execution was terrible.

It was a bad script.

I've always liked the idea of post WWII Nazis doing anything as a story concept. I hope we get to go to Argentina. In fact, Hitler should be in this.
Execution and script may have been issues but, aliens WAS absolutely the biggest problem with it. You have a trilogy in place where all three movies dealt with religion in some fashion and then you follow it up with Indy on the trail of aliens? It just doesn’t fit.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote