View Single Post
Old 09-10-2019, 07:22 PM   #92
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjchieffan View Post
I hate Brown for the bullshit he pulled to land on the Patriots. But I don't know about this. If he raped her in 2018, then she should have went to the police in 2018 and to the hospital for a rape exam. Filing a lawsuit now doesn't help her case. If he's guilty, then I hope that he gets nailed and kicked out of the league. But after the Hill accusations and the bullshit that the Democrats pulled trying to derail the SC nomination a couple of years ago, I'm not ready to jump to a conclusion here either. I supported Hill, I supported Gorsuch. It would be pretty hypocritical of me to not at least wait and with Brown. That said, I wouldn't be opposed to Brown going on the commissioners exempt list while this is investigated. These are serious allegations.
Yes, she should have gone to the police in 2018. That’s easier said than done.

I could absolutely see why she would be intimidated by such a wealthy well known man though. He has all the power and money to make her look terrible if he wants to.

Additionally, he’s her star client. If she has major career goals, she may feel as though she has no choice but to put up with it. Similar to a boss taking advantage of a female employee who wants to be promoted.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote