View Single Post
Old 04-01-2020, 09:05 AM   #1520
Rufus Dawes Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrRyan View Post
Most likely there will be plenty of value at IOL at 96. Lewis, Bredsen, Lemieux would likely be there. At least one of them.
I look at it this way, we need to invest at a minimum a third round pick in the offensive line in this draft. Now that doesn't mean wait to third, I think it mean you see how the draft falls, see what your board says, and act accordingly.

This board is full of defensive advocates. You know guys who would draft front seven defenders with the top three picks in every draft. We have a huge need at the CB position. I get the desire to upgrade at LB. But let's also not forget that this team at the end of the day is designed to be an offensive team. And being able to run the ball better and control the clock more helps the defense as much as it helps the offense.
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote