View Single Post
Old 07-10-2020, 12:00 PM   #119
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatorhog View Post
If its domestic, I'm staying in rural KS. unzoned property, relatively cheap acreage, I can basically do whatever I want. I don't have the mountains or the ocean, but simply being able to build or do whatever I want easily offsets that.

If I'm moving internationally, I would try for Ascension Island. I looked into a few years back when going through my divorce. Its very remote, relatively unheard of, and stable.
That's an unusual retirement destination, but it would be interesting.

I went to Easter Island for my 50th birthday, and I think I could live there. It's a small population, but with the tourist economy there were good restaurants, and the island is beautiful. There were some big roaches, but maybe you get used to those.

It's such a small island, as is Ascension, that I don't know if it would eventually make me feel boxed in, though. You can't do much of a road trip in those places.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.