View Single Post
Old 07-10-2020, 10:30 AM   #116
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrior5 View Post
Would love to see this, Rainman.
My wife and I both grew up in San Diego; perfect thru high school, but would never retire there.
If I could afford it, somewhere in the Bavarian Alps. I'm fairly fluent in German, people there are awesome, as are food, hefeweizen, and scenery. But not an option.
Current job keeps me here in Kansas, but we're considering western South Dakota or Wyoming once I retire. Low humidity, not brutally cold in winter, beautiful scenery, and great tax situation.
Cool. I'm figuring out how to organize the cities now, and once I do that I'll start putting them up. I included a couple of places in western SD and in WY, and they stack up really well due to friendly tax structures.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.