View Single Post
Old 07-10-2020, 08:24 AM   #111
MVP

Growing up in the military - then serving 22 years myself, I have lived in nearly every country. Wife and I try to get back to Scotland every other year or so. LOVE it there.

Although I was born in England (Lancashire) I could never live anywhere near London. Nope - ain't gonna happen.

I was stationed in Germany during the 70s and I actually loved it. I speak fairly fluent German (Thanks Grandad!) so I had no trouble assimilating quickly. I thought seriously about retiring from the Army and remaining in Heidelberg - but I decided to come back home.

Lived in nearly every state in the Union and we just finished out second home in Wyoming - but Kansas remains our "home town".
Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.